AcroTime Limited-Time Offer: Free Payroll Processing
For Immediate Release
RALEIGH, NC Acroprint Time Recorder Company is pleased to offer a limited-time promotion to new customers of AcroTime Payroll services. New clients who sign up for AcroTime Payroll before September 30, 2018, and commence using the service before January 30, 2019 are eligible to receive three free months of payroll processing services, with no setup or training costs, after they complete four months of service.
According to Sr. Product Manager Mihaela Mitran, “AcroTime Payroll offers significant benefits to subscribers, including a reduction in potential legal liability, faster and more accurate payroll processing, and sophisticated reporting options. All of these features help managers and owners better understand their business and control costs. We hope the additional savings represented by this promotion will encourage more organizations to take advantage of this valuable resource.”
For more information and to request a free no-obligation quote, visit the AcroTime website.
Terms and Conditions
The details of this offer are:
- Organization must sign up for AcroTime Payroll with Acroprint Time Recorder Co. by September 30, 2018 (must be submitted by this date). Payroll processing must begin by January 30, 2019.
- Three months free payroll will be applied to the invoice for clients in good standing after the first four months of processing.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion and is only available to new AcroTime payroll accounts.
- This promotion applies to payroll processing fees and does not include non-payroll services, pass through costs, hardware purchase/rentals, delivery or interest and penalty fees.
- If AcroTime is unable to begin processing payroll by January 30, 2019 due exclusively to client delay in implementation, then Acroprint Time Recorder Co. reserves the right to terminate this promotion.
- AcroTime Payroll quote based on information provided by client (pay period frequency, employee size, services, etc.) and is non-binding. Actual charges are subject to change if the final account configuration differs from the original information provided.
Acroprint Time Recorder Company is a leading global manufacturer and distributor of workforce management solutions with more than 1,000 dealers/distributors across the United States and products that are exported to 80 foreign countries. Our products are used daily by millions of employees around the globe to accurately record their time and attendance. A family-owned company headquartered in Raleigh, NC, Acroprint has been helping businesses save time and money on labor management since 1969.
Amanda Jones, General Sales Manager
Acroprint Time Recorder Company
5640 Departure Drive
Raleigh, North Carolina 27616-1841 USA
Tel (within USA/Canada) 1-800-334-7190
(outside USA/Canada) 1-919-872-5800