- Mid-sized Businesses
- Multi-location Organizations
- Access Controlled Facilities
- Manufacturing / Job Costing
- And more
- PC IBM Core 2 or higher
- Minimum 1GB RAM (advisable: 2GB RAM)
- Minimum 100GB available hard disk space
- Available USB port for security dongle
- DVD ROM drive
- Note: Pendulum Enterprise edition recommends SQL Server 2008 full license or above
- Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows Vista Professional or higher
- Windows 7 Home Premium, Business, Ultimate or Enterprise
- Windows 8 Professional or Enterprise
- Windows Server™ 2003 / 2008 / 2012
- Windows 10
Save time, save money and reduce errors! Pendulum workforce management software collects your employees’ punches using one or more input devices, calculates time, generates management reports and exports data to payroll applications and services.
Pendulum is available in three editions — Standard, Premium and Enterprise – to suit your business needs. Optional modules add features such as signal control, access control and job costing, allowing you to customize the software for your specific requirements. This powerful and flexible time and attendance system can be easily upgraded and enhanced as your organization grows and your needs change.
The intuitive setup wizard and menu-driven interface insure Pendulum is easy to install, easy to configure and easy to use. You can assign each administrative user a unique User ID and Password. Filters by User ID ensure supervisors access only the information they need.
Thanks to the variety of data collection choices, you can make sure clocking in and out is a breeze for your workers. Choose from reliable badge terminals (magnetic stripe, barcode or HID proximity), sophisticated biometric terminals (fingerprint scan, hand-geometry) or economical and convenient PC-punch.
With a wealth of standard reports included, your Pendulum system will insure you’re informed and up-to-date on key time and attendance metrics. You can easily track employee attendance, department transfers, job transfers, and departmental schedules. Pendulum automatically polls terminals, runs your reports and prints/emails them to you.
When it comes time to run payroll, Pendulum exports data to your payroll system, saving time and eliminating errors caused by re-keying information.
- Choose from three editions — Standard, Premium and Enterprise.
- Expandable up to unlimited employees and unlimited concurrent administrative users.
- Supports up to an unlimited number of fixed, flexible or open shifts.
- Accommodates weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay periods.
- Input options: badge terminals (magnetic stripe, barcode, HID proximity), biometric terminals (fingerprint-scan, hand-geometry), PC-punch (with or without optional USB fingerprint reader).
- Allows employees to record tips.
- Includes employee messaging.
- Reports can be displayed on-screen, printed, sent to a data file or emailed directly to supervisors or employees.
- Optional add-on modules to expand system functionality
- Signal control: Signal control rings bells or horns at specific times and days of the week. (Requires additional hardware.)
- Access Control / Lockout Control: Access control limits door access by employee and time of day and day of week. (Requires additional hardware.) Lockout control reduces unauthorized overtime by controlling what times employees are allowed to clock in or out.
- Job Costing / Terminal Validation: Job costing tracks and reports piece rates, quantity, department, job changes, actual and scheduled versus budgeted. Terminal validation checks job numbers at the terminal, to insure that only valid job numbers are input. (Requires ADCT / DC7000 terminals.)
- Training and help with installation and setup are available. Our technical support department offers ongoing support online, via email and over the phone. For added peace of mind, affordable software support contracts are available.